We conduct searches for potential acquirers and pre-screen them without releasing the identity of the client or entity to be sold. We also work with clients to respond where an approach has been made - or is known as likely to be made by the client and/or Trinity Advisers.
In a divestiture, we typically provide the following services to our clients:
- developing the most appropriate sale strategy and timetable;
- identifying and evaluating prospective buyers, including the interests of the respective individuals involved;
- preparing an appropriate descriptive Information Memorandum (IM) that balances strategic confidentiality concerns with relevant buyer/disclosure requirements;
- assisting in the preparation of all required data room materials, procedures and - if requested - physically or electronically hosting data room access;
- initiating contact with the targeted purchasers;
- drafting and distributing all relevant correspondence with prospective purchasers;
- evaluating offers and relevant alternatives;
- reviewing and commenting on the draft sale and purchase agreement (SPA);
- helping negotiate final offers and the completion process as appropriate, and
- managing the sales process from end-to-end for and with the client
In summary, overseeing, organising and executing the process from start to finish.